Skip to main content

Magnolia's Favorite Team!

A baby at a ball game is always something to smile about! When I see a baby, I know a family is here to support not only the team, but to show their support for their loved ones playing. Ball games are family affairs after all.

I recently made a friend of mine a baby onesie to wear at their ball games! This one is in the New Orleans Saints colors as well as our local home team colors. Black and Gold! This way she can wear it at both places. On top of that it is in glitter! She will not be missed! Did I mention it was back and front! A megaphone on the front and her name on the back! She will be sooooo cute!!!!



When you are ready to order your little one a custom outfit for your ball games let me know! I'm on Facebook or you can leave me a message here.  

Comments